A colleague of mine has recently passed her 40th work anniversary. That’s an amazing 40 years working for the same company. As part of our women’s network, she was asked to give her advice to new young women joining the company. Very inspiring stuff. In fact, it inspired me to pass on some life learning to my interns. Here goes…
- If plan A doesn’t work, the alphabet has 25 more letters! Stay cool – Claire Cook
- Life is either a #DaringAdventure or nothing – Helen Keller
- Don’t be afraid of being #Different. Be afraid of being the same as everyone else – Unknown
- #Don’tCompare your chapter 1 to someone else’s chapter 20. Everyone was a beginner at some point – Unknown
- If you are working on something #exciting that you really care about, you don’t have to be pushed. The vision pulls you – Steve Jobs
Hope these inspire you!