This is a web based tool that is pretty fabulous!!!
With this tool you can check with your meeting members when they are available before scheduling an event. A few people in my team have asked me how to use the tool, so here goes…
- Click on the link above to go to the main page.
- Then click on the “schedule an event” button to go to the page below
- Enter the title of your meeting / event, your name and email address (as a minimum) then click on the “Next” button
- On the next page, click on the dates YOU are available. If you want you can also click on free text if you are conducting a survey as this tool can also be used for this, though there are better solutions out there for this need. Click on the “Next” button
- You can now choose your times. The dates you entered will be listed on screen, simply enter the dates. I also recommend that you enable time zone support if the event will be a video conference with multiple countries… you can also Add further time slots as needed. I usually enter the time as 09:00, etc., but the site automatically adjusts it to AM and PM times anyway. To make it even easier, once you’ve entered the first row, you can then copy and paste first row and adjust afterwards. Again click on the “Next” button
- For a basic poll you are done, just click on the “Next” button again to go to the final page. If you want some additional settings though, click on the small down arrow next to settings.
- Here you can choose some additional options, which are often useful. Then click on the “Next” button again to go to the final page.
- Choose you send the invitation and then click on the “Finish” button to go to the final page
- The final page will then show the participation link, which you send to your invitees and an administration link, which you can then use later to amend the poll… If you added your email at the beginning, you will also be sent 2 emails with the 2 links, which of course, you can then forward on to your participants.